Happy New Year! I started this blog last year not really knowing where it would take me and without a single goal. As the year went on, I met some amazing bloggers who inspired me and pushed me to do more with this little space of mine. Now that the new year is here I want to become better organized with my content and write more posts that YOU actually want to read! While this space is my little outlet, I want you to feel welcome too. This is as much for me as it is for you. By laying out my 2017 personal and blogging goals I’m holding myself accountable and hope that you will too! If you see something that you love, tell me! Same goes for the opposite. Have a Happy New Year and if you have any personal or professional goals, please do share in the comments below!
Top Posts of 2016
- Potty Training with Pull-Ups: Although I’m not positive, I believe this post I wrote on potty training with Isabella was either featured by Pull-Ups or the influencer network I worked with. This post explains the process of how we potty trained Isabella in just 3 days.
- How I Made Almost $3,000 in less than 6 Months on the Blog: Never did I imagine when I started this blog that I would be able to help support my family with just my words and ideas. I hope to continue to grow and support other moms while providing a little extra for my family.
- Rustic Contemporary Nursery: Gabriel’s bedroom reveal! While it wasn’t his orginal room, I love the way it turned out! His room is a huge reflection of my style.
- Traveling with Babies & Toddlers: There can be so much anxiety and stress related to traveling with little ones, but this post gathers some helpful tips and items to take with you to alleviate some of the anxiety. It also has a free printable checklist to print out so you don’t forget anything!
- How to Throw a Potty Training Party: Sometimes your little one needs a little more encouragement in the potty training journey. This post describes an adorable party idea to get your toddlers excited to use the potty and out of diapers!
Increase email list by 100%
Publish one long form content article (+3,000 words)
Start a series with guest posts
Create a better blog schedule (2-3 times a week)
Create a link up
1500 Facebook followers
12K Instagram followers
1k Twitter followers
1k Pinterest followers – Master Pinterest (Pinfinite Growth Course)
Save for a new lens
Practice better photos/editing
Plan a blogger meetup!
Create a better balance between work, fitness, and family.
Go on a date with my husband once a month.