Welcome to 2020! Here I’m making a few new goals and challenging myself and YOU with a 20 day overall wellness challenge.
Let’s talk about the Top 9 circulating Instagram. I shared mine in IG stories yesterday, but for me, just because they received the most “engagement” doesn’t mean they’re MY top 9 moments of the year.⠀
The past few years have been HARD. Personally, mentally, financially, etc. Don’t look at someone else’s highlights and feel bad about your own accomplishments. Because that’s all they are – someone else’s highlight reel.⠀
2019 has been one of our best years yet, but we were due 🤣 if you’re in the midst of our 2016-2018 just know there is light. ✨
You will emerge. Be strong and persevere.
The 20 Day Challenge
There’s no better time than the start of a brand new year to challenge yourself to do better.
The holidays bring along excess sugar, more money spent and time away from home. For the next 20 days I will be evaluating our finances to see where we can save and making a 8 month plan to payoff one of our cars.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating holiday cookies and indulging in treats! As the pressure builds to make weight loss goals and start a new diet know that you are beautiful.
I know that feeding my body fruits/veggies, getting to the gym regularly and drinking plenty of water make me feel the best. That is what I need for mental clarity.
So let’s rid our calendars of unnecessary pressures, eat a veggie or two, attempt to build a solid financial plan and make 2020 a great year for all!
- Day 1: Cancel a monthly service or subscription that you never use.
- Day 2: Declutter your workspace (desk or counter).
- Day 3: Go to bed one hour earlier.
- Day 4: Unsubscribe from all those email lists.
- Day 5: Text, call or email 5 people with something positive. It may be something they needed to hear that day.
- Day 6: Do something for yourself.
- Day 7: Call your cell phone provider and see if you can lower your plan.
- Day 8: Prepare a family meal at home.
- Day 9: Get rid of 3 things you never use. (14 Things in Your Home You Need to Get Rid Of )
- Day 10: Drink 64 oz of water today.
- Day 11: Create a list of 10 things you’re grateful for today.
- Day 12: Set up an auto transfer from your checking to savings account.
- Day 13: Step challenge a friend.
- Day 14: Declutter your schedule.
- Day 15: Ditch the negative talk + don’t complain today.
- Day 16: Wake up 30 minutes early today to meditate, pray or drink your coffee hot before everyone else wakes up.
- Day 17: Evaluate who you’re following on social media. Unfollow those that make you feel unhappy, jealous, or less than.
- Day 18: Take 10 minutes for yourself to read a magazine or book.
- Day 19: Have a phone free night.
- Day 20: Do something YOU love to do with someone you love.
I hope you’ll join in this challenge with me! Use the hashtag #CLWL20Challenge and tag me @crazylifewithlittles on Instagram if you do. I will be randomly picking those who do and sending a little gift.