Boo-ing your neighbors is such a fun Halloween Tradition! Create your own DIY Halloween Boo Baskets with these family-friendly tips.
We’re just about a week away from Halloween and just prepped our Boo Baskets for the neighbors. Boo kits are a great way to share kindness with the neighbors and even make new neighbors feel more welcome.
So if you haven’t heard of Boo’ing your neighbors (it’s still fairly new) here’s the idea:
- Grab a Boo Kit, basket, bucket, etc. (You’ll need 2)
- Fill with treats, little toys, pumpkin decorating supplies.
- Drop on 2 neighbors doorsteps and RUN!
- The neighbor will then (hopefully) read the directions in the basket, hang their “I’ve been Boo’ed” sign on the window/door and Boo two more neighbors.
- Boo kit – I used an All in the Cards kit available at Walmart and Target. The kit included two buckets, 2 instruction cards, 2 window signs, and black basket grass.
- Snacks & Candy. The Garden Veggie Chips Ghosts & Bats were the perfect Halloween touch. Also included Hershey’s minis.
- Toys & Games – I grabbed some little packages of bouncy eyeballs, stickers, and pencils from the Target Halloween section. Oriental Trading also has some cute packages of mini puzzles, toy ghosts and spider poppers. I placed one pumpkin sticker kit in each bucket.