This post is sponsored by ProCore Floors, but all thoughts, opinions and designs are my own.
The day has arrived! We are revealing our kitchen and living room makeover with ProCore Flooring!
A little over a month ago, we announced our mood board plan to update our living room and kitchen in order to add warmth and really hone in on our true style of incorporating shades of white, wood tones and lots of greenery.
The Breakdown of Updates
- Removed and replaced our luxury vinyl with ProCore Flooring luxury vinyl plank sold exclusively at Lowe’s
- Removed the fireplace in the living room completely
- Built a custom built-in entertainment unit using stock cabinets from Lowe’s and shelving out of plywood with a special skinny slat accent behind the TV
- Painted the kitchen island [Color: Milkweed Pod using Behr Premium Cabinet and Trim Enamel paint]
- Updated hardware on the kitchen cabinets
- Created a custom serving board rack
We couldn’t be more pleased with the way our home looks and feels now thanks mostly to our new flooring! It really is the element that ties the entire space together!
Be sure to check out ProCore Flooring at your local Lowe’s retailer and online!