If you’re looking for an easy Valentine’s Day treat for a class party you’ve come to the right place! I remember my daughter’s first Valentine’s Day in the toddler room of her daycare. I went to pick her up and there she was with her little homemade mailbox filled with Valentines. You know what she took to school? Nothing. #BadMom I had no idea they did that sort of thing at such a young age! Ugh. I vowed to never be that mom again. So here I’ve created a super cute and edible treat for future class parties!
•Red or Pink Candy Melts
•Conversation Hearts (optional)
• Pop your popcorn or if using store-bought just place directly on to a large baking sheet.
• Melt candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.
• Drizzle candy melts over popcorn (immediately before allowing to cool)
• Allow candy melts to harden about 1-2 hrs before continuing.
• Add heart sprinkles and conversation hearts (optional) and stir.
This popcorn mix can be added to any treat bag. I used the cone shaped clear cellophane bags and tied it off with red and white striped bakers twine with an adorable label that read “Have a Poppin’ Valentine’s Day“
>> RELATED: Candy Free Valentine’s for Kids <<
Don’t forget to snag a holiday tee for your little one! I’ve rounded up some super adorable shirts for mom and little ones in this post.
For more Valentine’s Day inspiration follow my Pinterest Board – Valentine’s Day