✨This last Friday I was able to attend Disney Social Media Celebration “On the Road” held in Orlando at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. This one day event was packed full of tips from Disney experts on social media, SEO and, of course, what’s NEW coming to Disney World soon!
I couldn’t be more excited to put some of the tools/tips into place shared from the Disney experts and also about all the NEW and magical things coming to Disney! ⠀
What’s NEW Coming to Disney World in 2019
•Galaxy’s Edge – we got a sneak peek and it is incredbible!! Can’t wait to take my family, especially Gabriel! 🌌 Opens August 29th and will feature an immersive experience on Planet Batuu. Learn more here.
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run – Fly the Millennium Falcon on a thrilling interactive smuggling mission
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (opens December 5) – Join the Resistance in a climactic battle against the First Order
- Savi’s Workshop – Here you can build your own custom lightsaber
- Droid Depot – Design, assemble and activate your own droid
- Oga’s Cantina – stop by for local beverages and concoctions
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo – Feast on galactic favorites inside a working hangar bay.
- Other Batuu Beverages and Bites: Milk Stand, Ronto Roasters and Kat Saka’s Kettle
- Shop: Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities and Black Spire Outfitters
•NEW fireworks show at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party🎃 – This event runs on select nights from August 16 – November 1. Here’s what you can expect to find at MNSSHP from past years.
•NEW EPCOT Forever – nighttime spectacular coming this fall – October 1! 💥 This new show celebrates the past, present and future of Epcot with fireworks and special-effects.
•New chocolate treats coming to The Ganachery in Disney Springs 🍫⠀ (See our other favorite places to dine in Disney Springs.)
•NBA Experience opening 8/12 with fun for all ages and skill levels 🏀⠀The NBA Experience opens August 12 in Disney Springs and features 13 different experiences. Tickets start at $34 for ages 10+. Click here for more info.
•New Holiday Fireworks coming to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party The party runs on select nights from November 8 – December 22 and is one of our very favorite times to go to Disney! Tickets are now available. Save $10 by purchasing at least one day in advance. Join in the magic!
•EXTRA Extra Magic Hours! From September 1 – November 2, Disney Resort guests can enjoy additional hours before or after a park closes. For more information on participating hotels and how to take advantage of these benefits click here.
Thank you to the incredible #DisneySMC team for such a wonderful day filled with pixie dust!