August was a busy month with getting organized and ready for all the back to school things while trying to squeeze in the last days of summer fun and lazy pool days.
- Stackable Open Front Bins – my favorite bins for the pantry.
- Dryer Vent Vacuum Attachment – my dryer gets a lot of use and this makes routine maintenance easy.
- Bentgo Kids Leak-Proof Bento-Style Kids Lunchbox – it’s back to school season!
- Clear Storage Bins – keeping my freezer and overstock pantry organized.
- Beckham Hotel Collection Bed Pillows
- Expandable Garden Hose – still the best garden hose!
- Outdoor Lights Wireless Security Motion Sensor – our favorite outdoor lights. We place these around the yard on our fence. Can be mounted with outdoor 3M tape or included screws.
- SimpleHouseware Expandable Stackable Kitchen Cabinet and Counter Shelf Organizer – we can fit so many more mugs in the cabinet!
- PetraTools Mulch Glue – the mulch glue that went VIRAL on TikTok and Instagram. This is the one I used on our rocks lining the driveway. It’s held up great.